1999 Checklist Poster
Click on the image above to open a larger JPEG version.
is 17" x 22" and is printed on acid-free paper. Shipped
is $9.00 per poster, with free shipping in the USA
All 48 episodes shown in order and listing the broadcast date.
You rate the episodes from 1 (Terrible) to 5 (Excellent) in the space
provided next to each episode. That's right, you decide if "The Rules
of Luton" is better or worse than "Brian the Brain". Frankly, I love
them all, fondly remembered from my childhood.
The color of the border tells you the broadcast season:
is season 1
is season 2
Lets see how much you remember:
1) What was the name of the only 2-part episode?
2) Who ruled the planet Luton?
3) On what date in the year 1999 was the Moon blasted out of Earth
4) In what episode did Christopher Lee guest star?
5) In what episode did Peter Cushing guest star?
6)Space 1999 was originally intended to loosely serve as the sequel to
what 1969/1970 Gerry Anderson television show?
7) "Black Sun" concerns a collision with a stellar object that would
now be classified as a ______?
8) Which episode sees the Moon used as a gun platform for two warring
9) Which episode contained Joan Collins?
10) According to legend, which Space 1999 actor was considered for the
role of Mr. Spock on the original Star Trek?
Fans will love it as a colorful reference of their favorite show. The
poster would make an excellent distraction in a waiting room or
doctor's office (the detail would take your mind off your root canal,
Poster measures 17" x 22" and is professionally printed on #100
gloss-coated paper. Poster is shipped rolled in a sturdy tube for
maximum protection. I am working on an entire series of Episode
Checklist Posters for your favorite Science Fiction shows.
1) "Bringers of Wonder"
3) September 13th.
5) "Missing Link"
7) Black Hole
8) "The Last Enemy"
9) "Mission of the Darians"
10) Martin Landau
ordered will be shipped well-protected rolled-up in a tube by
First Class Mail